Friday 29 November 2013

Contacting Si Scott

Contacting Si Scott

I put together an email aimed more towards gaining a response from Si. This time I won't make it so informal and base the questions about more general factors as I established he is probably not going to reply when I mention I'm contacting him to meet a task criteria and create an overall too technically literate message.  

Hi si, apologies for the previous mail I'm sure it almost had you falling asleep. 
Did you enjoy New York? Few quick questions interoperate them how you like if you have the time obviously.

I here your from Leeds, do you hate it as much as me or do you miss the place? Whats your favorite thing about he place and worst?

What got you into design?

Who or what inspires your working practice? You have one of the most unique & innovative styles of design out there with so many people trying to copy your style and failing miserably. Your an inspiration to me and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment