Saturday 25 October 2014

Studio analysis & potential contact plan and Exhibition visits

Studio analysis & potential contact plan and Exhibition visits

Studio's
Throughout this year I plan on analyzing a number of local, national and international studios to inform my focused creative practice on conceptual branding and consideration to process's to influence the self branding that comes along with it, my professional/entrepreneurial attitude and potential plans for placements. 

By analyzing successful international and national studios & creatives it will inform me on how studios/creatives target a range of specific audiences across different cultures, social hierarchies and interests over different locations through the use of unique creative approaches that make these studios individual and successful. 

Analyzing more local studios will inform my future plans on placements and potential visits by making plans for contact or contacting them for potential visits and placements over the summer months.

Particular attention attention and focus will be made on studios and creatives who take a multi-disciplinary approach to work within the process, production and concepts of there work.

Exhibition visits
To influence and informed direction within conceptual branding and to give me some direction within the development and production of my own brand identity, promotion material and web presence I will combine aspects from studio analysis and exhibition visits into these outcomes.

By visiting a range of exhibitions I can gain influence from a range of sources that include both historic and contemporary practices as both are equally important in the creative industry today as past art practices tend to influence more modern creatives. I can also learn from other creative disciplines, in my level 4 presentation and evaluation of the year I mentioned how other creative disciplines like illustration informed my multi disciplinary process's so expanding on this will help me consider a wider range of influences to inform my conceptual branding approach. (Sculpture, installations, illustrations, painting, moving image etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment