Tuesday 25 November 2014

International studio - Munich - Moby Digg

International studio - Munich - Moby Digg

Munich based studio make use of varied materials, process's and techniques within there work that produce an aesthetic that merges together traditional and contemporary aesthetics with a fun and playful tone of voice proving that brand identity's don't have to follow blatant corporate styles which I feel is the common perception for branding to date. 

The website has a certain interactivity within it between the website navigation and the content, I like how ever the user choses to interact with the navigation all the work is still the main focus on the continuous scroll page, at this stage of my creative practice I feel the main focus within my web presence should be high impact images of my work to provide a snapshot and overview of what I have to offer to provoke investigation.

The brand identity for M&P management services shows how an injection of colour, texture and technical innovation can emulate a contemporary professional aesthetic suited to the target audience area the client aims at but still maintain a playful fun tone of voice to make a "management services" company stand out from the rest of its corporate, bland aesthetic rivals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment