Sunday 1 February 2015

How to improve from 504 to 505

How to improve from 504 to 505 

Having a chat with Danny about my module feedback has helped me diverse a few points to go on for 505 and future modules.

When presenting a concept through visual production's focus on a more narrowed down idea rather than trying to emulate lots of things within the concept. keep it concise and precise.

Same with the blogging, blog key decisions rather than every single decision, this will help me save on time allowing me to spend more time on creating work rather than documenting work, in turn improving my practical responses.

When producing brand collateral, think carefully about the application and the products I make, don't just apply brand identity over lots of ranges for the sake of it, keep it informed and precise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment