Monday 20 April 2015

Presentation

Presentation 

Presentation slides and supporting notes

Communicate and expand on the idea of a journey continuing from level 4 and expanding into level 6. 


How I am now and what im developing on and new skills im focusing in on and what skills to develop on. 






Helped influence professional entrepreneur aspects for future business plans and helped our group in the taking care of business module. 

Expand on these points that they use within there creative practice and how it influenced me and my practice.


I have been in contact with analouge, sent of a pdf of portfolio and have arranged a visit.
Nice and local near my house. 

Advance and progress on my skill sets while learning new things that will benefit my focus on brand identities.  
I want to work for myself and see benefit in collaborations, me and Joe share this same view. Wakefield. 
Everyone wants a website for branding outcomes.
I only ever design headers or logotype, I wouldn't mind doing a full specimen with application of my concepts and approach to process's and techniques. 
Gain some money and exposure at same time making some prints. 
Increase exposure by getting freelance work and doing more competition briefs. 




Expand on points made mentioned in previous blog posts on potential print events with Niel Ghilchrist.
Me and Joe Lindley live local in Leeds and have a similar working style so over the summer we plan on producing some collaborative work and potentially join up.
Earn some money, get some exposure and do some freelance work and produce some small projects for local projects and business's. 
Ambitious but I want to open a studio in Sweden, the studios round here have influenced me and I love the country and culture. 


Notes I took into presentation
To help prompt me and expand on points made on my slides

No comments:

Post a Comment